Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment and understand the importance of quality and standards.
• To assist Health Management in delivering a comprehensive occupational health advisory service to our clients.
• Effective provision of OH services to the client across various locations - Bolton and Burnley according to home location and as directed by team leader.
• Liaison with the team leader and on site OHAs or HR contact on a regular basis to ensure standards and requirements are met;
• Case Management of short, medium and long term absence cases, both face to face and on the telephone, including return to work rehabilitation programmes and support;
• Triaging cases to the OH Physician as appropriate;
• Screening Health Assessment Questionnaires indicating pre medicals if required;
• Health Surveillance for employees within appropriate comparably exposed worker groups including:
3. Skin/Dermatology Tests
4. Manual Handling
5. Cold Storage
6. Fork Lift Truck/Drivers
7. Breathing Apparatus/Confined Spaces
8. Night workers
9. Food Hygiene
• Health Education and promotion including workshops, presentations and activities to encourage wellbeing within the employee group;
• Carrying out Work Station Assessments as required by clients on an ad hoc basis, producing reports and recommendations in line with HML procedures;
• Qualification in Occupational Health (Diploma/Degree) with at least 4 years proven experience in Occupational Health
• NMC Registered
• IT Literate
• Current in HS skills
• Experience within a commercial environment.
• Current Driving licence
• Prepared to travel