Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment and understand the importance of quality and standards.
• To deliver a consistent, high quality response to tenders, PQQ and proposals within the time frame required to facilitate the maximum increase in new business acquisition.
• Prepare and issue new and updated HML quotations and proposals within agreed timescales (NB: the jobholder will be required to obtain technical input from other members of the management and clinical teams).
• Positively contribute to the tender reference manual to ensure up to date, high quality tender response extracts for use in future tenders.
• To liaise with internal stakeholders for sign off and creation of a winning bid.
• Accountable for the preparation of winning tender responses which accurately answer tender questions and demonstrate HML ability.
• Liaise with prospective clients, PQQs, contract pricing and the preparation of full tender responses within the required time frame.
• Follow HML process and standards for tenders/PQQ responses.
• Maintain logs for all new proposals including key third party introducers of new business
• Prepare presentations, other supporting documentation and information required for new business.
• Be the point of communication and reference within Health Management for specific target clients.
• To undertake a range of projects on behalf of the Directors.
• Experience in the production & delivery of tender documents, supporting documents and presentations to clients (ideally within a clinically related environment)
• Experience within a procurement environment especially concerning pricing models.
• Experience of communicating and dealing with both external and internal customers
• Very Structured and Organised.
• Able to work to multiple priorities.
• Excellent command of written English.
• Commercial awareness / business acumen.
• Analytical Skills.
• Planning & organising skills.
• IT Literacy (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written