Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment and understand the importance of quality and standards.
• To be the first point of contact got all HML customers who contact us by telephone or visit our offices
• To be the voice and face of Health Management
• To support the clinical team by providing an efficient and effective service to our customers
• To carry out a range of administrative and support activities
Incoming Telephone calls
• Answer within 3 rings in a clear, friendly and professional manner
• Transfer call to most appropriate available member of staff
• Take messages as appropriate (caller, phone number and reason for call if possible)
• Ensure cover is in place during absences (liaise with SDA Business Manager)
• Checking answer phone on a daily basis and filtering messages as appropriate
• Provide telephone cover for staff and managers during absence or attendance of meetings
• Post to be delivered between 8.15-8.30am
• Contact Post Office if not received to claim refund
• Open post and carry out initial sort (any queries, refer to senior member of staff)
• Contact Team Leaders if 2nd post arrives
• Forward post to staff not based as Ringmer
• Ensure post is ready for collection by 4.30pm
• Support Account Managers as/when needed with mail shots, posters and other items that need to be sent to clients
Visitors to Health Management
• Meet and greet visitors
• Ensure visitor spreadsheet is completed and is taken out of the building in the event of a fire evacuation
• Provide additional support during client visits including the provision of hot/cold drinks and ordering/presenting lunch etc.
• Managing the IMA room ensuring that it is presentation for clinics and advising the Clinical Operations team of any issues arising from clinics.
Clinical Team Administrator work (Ad-hoc)
• Emailing client status reports
• Data input including pre-employment health questionnaires
• Copy typing
• Problem solving i.e. matching medical reports to case file
• Maintaining WIPIT i.e. [delete] reports
• Post out cheques and invoices
• Any other Accounts post items
• Sole point of contact for members of staff wishing to order stationery and other supplies
• Ordering and monitoring stationery orders/deliveries (NB: Gain authorisation from the Office Manager for any orders where any single items is over £50)
• Monitor other supplies (e.g. coffee, tea, cleaning materials etc) and re-order as/when necessary.
• Organise emergency supplies (e.g. milk) as/when needed by requesting assistance from other members of staff.
• Update and maintain the company phone list on a weekly basis.
• Keep a list of key holders and update as/when necessary.
• Ensure keys are cut as/when needed (e.g. replacements, new starters, when new locks are fitted)
• Call out locksmith / tradesman if problems arise with any lock ensuring that the best quote is obtained (ensure that all costs are authorised by the Office Manager)
• Advise Office Manager of any changes to locks (to ensure that Dean Ash is advised).
• To unlock the building in the morning (including all internal doors) and to unlock the staff room at lunchtime and lock it after lunch.
• Be the first point of contact for any facilities issues (e.g. toilets, electrical problems, environmental management etc) and to prioritise these requests / arrange for appropriate resources to resolve issues (e.g. electrician, plumber etc).
• Ensure that appropriate supplies are maintained (e.g. cleaning materials, tea /coffee etc).
• Ensure that an accurate list of key holders is held at Ringmer and that key /lock issues are dealt with promptly/ changes communicated to landlord.
• Manage access fobs for building
• Strong telephone customer service skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong planning and organisation skills
Must be PC literate in the following packages:
• MS Excel
• MS Outlook
• MS Word
Must be able to proficiently use the internet