Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment and understand the importance of quality and standards.
Be part of a great team delivering a comprehensive occupational health advisory service to our clients.
• Effective provision of OH services to an important client based in Greenwich, London. Also support other contracts. There may be an opportunity to do some home based telephone case management if a full time role is required.
• Liaison with the team leader and other key stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure standards and requirements are met;
• Case Management of short, medium and long term absence cases, both face to face and on the telephone, including return to work rehabilitation programmes and support;
• Triaging cases to the OH Physician as appropriate;
• Some health screening may be required including hearing and respiratory assessments, night worker assessments and workstation assessments.
• Health Education and promotion including workshops, presentations and activities to encourage wellbeing within the employee group;
• Carrying out Work Station Assessments as required by clients on an ad hoc basis, producing reports and recommendations in line with HML procedures;
• Vaccinations and Immunisation Programmes
• Qualification in Occupational Health (Diploma/Degree) or working towards a qualification in Occupational Health
• NMC Registered
• IT Literate
• Experience managing a clinic and writing high quality occupational health reports
• Experience working in a commercial environment and meeting service level requirements.
• Current Driving licence
• Prepared to travel