Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment and understand the importance of quality and standards.
We are looking for two experienced Occupational Physicians to join our existing team, providing expert occupational health advice to a variety of clients, including some presitious blue-chip companies.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide clinical services and advice to client companies, including telephonic consultations, support to OH Advisor and administrator colleagues. The opportunity exists to take lead physician roles for named clients, and contribute to professional development of OHP colleagues through teaching and supervision. You will be based on the South East, working out of Head Office in Ringmer, with clinics in the region.
• Conduct appropriate clinical assessments, e.g. absence and rehabilitation medical assessments, health surveillance and pre employment medicals
• Prepare client reports from own and third party medical evidence
• Prepare/review occupational health policies and procedures and any other policies in line with HR’s requirements
• Identify and minimise health risks for responsible employee population
• Commitment to and participation in HML OHP appraisal (including 360 feedback) and CPD process
• Maintain up to date CPD and appraisals
• Support Sales and Administration functions of HML
• GMC registered
• Qualified and experienced in corporate/private occupational health
• Minimum of an AFOM, preferably M or FFOM