Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment and understand the importance of quality and standards.
• To provide a full on site service to the client including health surveillance, sickness absence and wellness programmes.
• In addition there will be additional activities such as new recruit medicals
• Effective provision of OH medical services to the organisation
• Liaison with the OH Manager on a regular basis to ensure standards and requirements are met.
• Attending meetings when requested by the client and/or HML to ensure all issues are raised and addressed appropriately
• Health Screening assessments for employees including:
o Skin/Dermatology Tests
o Manual Handling
o Night workers
• Business travel assessments
• Undertaking recruitment medicals (in conjunction with OHP where required)
• Case Management of short, medium and long term absence cases, both face to face and on the telephone, including return to work rehabilitation programmes and support
• Triaging cases to the OH Physician as appropriate
• Health promotion campaigns and/or mini health-events where requested by the client
• Telephone Support to Line Managers regarding Occupational Health issues within the teams or with individuals
• Undertake project work as directed by the OH Manager
• Use of HML systems as directed
• Flexibility to travel to other locations
• Qualification in Occupational Health (Diploma/Degree)with proven experience in Occupational Health
• Current NMC Accredited
• To be confident with Presentation Skills/Ability to use PowerPoint
• IT Literate
• Experience and training in the specific competencies above