Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment and understand the importance of quality and standards.
• To assist Health Management in delivering a comprehensive occupational health advisory service to our clients.
• Effective provision of OH services to one key client and occasional visits to other clients as required by the business.
• Liaison with the team leader and on site OHAs or HR contact on a regular basis to ensure standards and requirements are met;
• Case Management of short, medium and long term absence cases, both face to face and on the telephone, including return to work rehabilitation programmes and support;
• Triaging cases as appropriate;
• Screening Health Assessment Questionnaires indicating pre medicals if required;
• Health Surveillance for employees within appropriate comparably exposed worker groups including:
3. Skin/Dermatology Tests
4. Manual Handling
7. Fork Lift Truck/Drivers
8. Breathing Apparatus/Confined Spaces
9. Night workers
10.Venepuncture if appropriate
• Health Education and promotion including workshops, presentations and activities to encourage wellbeing within the employee group;
• Carrying out Work Station Assessments as required by clients on an ad hoc basis, producing reports and recommendations in line with HML procedures;
• Supporting Immunisation Programmes including Flu clinics
• Qualification in Occupational Health (Diploma/Degree) or working towards a qualification plus proven experience in Occupational Health
• NMC Registered
• IT Literate
•Experience performing hearing and respiratory health assessments
• Experience within a commercial environment.
• Current Driving licence
• Prepared to travel