Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment and understand the importance of quality and standards.
Health Management has a number of objectives, which are set out in our Values, Quality Policy and annual strategy plans. Your role will impact on all of these in particular our objective for:
• 100% Client retention
• Improving customer satisfaction
• Meeting all ethical standards as set out by the Governing Bodies
• Effective provision of medical services to client companies by the Clinical Team.
• Acting as CMO for HML clients advising them on policy, general health advice and HR/absence management strategies.
• Conduct appropriate clinical assessments, e.g. absence and rehabilitation medical assessments, health surveillance and pre employment medicals
• Strategic support for health promotion and wellness to client employees when required
• Commitment to and participation in HML OHP appraisal and CPD process
• Ensuring compliance with Health Management Ltd procedures and supporting / developing doctors where needed to ensure that standards are met or exceeded.
• Prepare/review occupational health policies and procedures and any other policies in line with HR’s requirements
• Support sales and marketing function
• Support and practise company values
• Day to day clinical activity
• GMC Registered
• Qualified and experienced in Corporate/Private Occupational Health