Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment and understand the importance of quality and standards.
• To assist the CNO and Clinical Operations Manager to deliver a consistent and effective, high quality OHA service to all HML clients.
• To liaise with clients to arrange and confirm health surveillance and well-being programme dates as required and including clinical waste collection.
• Prepare and despatch relevant paperwork and forms for OHAs undertaking on site health surveillance and well-being screening for clients.
• Manage the equipment diary to ensure equipment is appropriately allocated, despatched and recalled to effectively support health surveillance and well-being programmes.
• Data entry of records on to OHPERA following health surveillance programmes.
• Prepare client and employee reports via OHPERA following health surveillance programmes within set SLAs.
• Enter via HML Online any invoices raised from health surveillance and well-being programmes.
• Manage HML consumable clinical stock at Ringmer to an agreed level and order any consumables required to support health surveillance and well-being programmes being run by the Ringmer office.
• Manage and arrange the calibration programme for HML clinical equipment owned by the Ringmer Office.
• Assist in covering other team member’s duties for annual leave or sick leave.
Must be PC literate in the following packages:
• MS Excel/Outlook/Word
• Training will be given in bespoke HML designed systems
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Excellent Organisational skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills