Patient Treatment and Care
- Maintains a high standard of evidence based medical practice for GP consultations and health screening
- Maintains high standards of communication with patients
- Maintains high standards for professional record keeping within the clinical team
Learning, Personal Development and Appraisal
- Keeps up to date with all medical developments and evidence based practice
- Attends regular practice meetings and clinical educational meetings (both internal and external)
- Undertakes audit, an annual appraisal, maintains Revalidation & Licence to Practise with GMC
Clinical Governance and Risk Management
- Ensures compliance with CQC requirements in the practice
- Ensures compliance with HML procedures and supporting/developing doctors and nurses where needed to ensure that standards are met or exceeded
- Prepares/reviews Primary Care Policies and procedures and any other policies when required in line with CQC requirements
Primary Care Operations
- Assists the Medical Director in providing leadership, development, innovation and direction for the Primary Care clinical team
- Assists the Medical Director with workforce planning and the handling of annual leave requests and arrangement of cover when required.
- Assists the Medical Director with recruitment and retention of clinical staff.
- Line manages the primary care nursing staff as direct report(s) on Cascade
- Undertakes all people management responsibilities for Primary Care nurses, including probation reviews, ADRs, absence and performance management.
- Contributes to the establishment and maintenance of client relationships.
- Supports sales and marketing function when required
- Supports and practises company values