Health Management is a subsidiary of MAXIMUS UK and one of the UK’s leading occupational health providers. We believe a healthy and productive workforce is critical to business success. As such, we deliver holistic corporate health and wellness programmes that enable organisations to promote and maintain the physical, mental and social wellbeing of their employees.
The objective is to assist the Mobile Services Team to deliver a consistent, high quality occupational health service to existing and new clients.
The role is part time working Mon - Fri 1.50pm - 5.30pm (18.5hrs pw), however alternative working patterns can be discussed and agreed in line with business need.
If you are successful you will be required to work full time for two weeks to complet induction / training.
• To liaise with clients to arrange and confirm health surveillance and well-being programme dates as required
Allocation of resources on scheduling system, and identifying efficient service delivery opportunities
• Prepare and despatch relevant paperwork and forms for Occupational Health Technicians undertaking on site health surveillance and well-being screening for clients.
• Manage the equipment diary to ensure equipment is appropriately allocated, despatched and recalled to effectively support health surveillance and well-being programmes.
• Data entry of records on to OHPERA following health surveillance programmes.
Prepare client and employee reports via OHPERA following health surveillance programmes within set SLAs.
• Enter via HML Online any invoices raised from health surveillance and well-being programmes.
• Collation of information for handover to screening staff.
• Supporting screening staff to ensure smooth-running of the service
• Compilation of regular attendance & activity reports to meet client requirements
• Assist in compiling periodic (eg Quarterly) MI reports
• Assist in covering other team member’s duties for annual leave or sick leave.
In particular (training will be given):
Must be PC literate in the following packages:
• MS Excel
• MS Outlook
• MS Word
Training will be given on bespoke in-house designed systems (HML Online)
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Excellent Organisational skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note this job description is not exhaustive. The duties and responsibilities referred to are an outline only and may be changed from time to time in accordance with the needs of Health Management subject to review in conjunction with the post-holder.